We’re pleased to share with you that a new Investor360° experience will soon be available to you, starting on Friday, August 18. You will have access to all of the same features you are used to as well as several critical enhancements. The legacy version of Investor360° is retiring once you transition to the new experience.
You can learn more about the new Investor360° by watching this video.
The video explains all Investor360° has to offer, including:
- Dashboard: A customizable dashboard—with widgets you can move, customize, and remove—as well as quick account group functionality
- Intraday pricing: Real-time pricing available for National Financial Services (NFS) accounts
- Document upload: The ability to upload your documents, removing the extra step of emailing them to your advisor
- Market data and research: Quick access to news, research, and other content directly related to your portfolio
What Do You Need to Do?
Beginning Friday, August 18, you will need to accept the new terms and conditions in the new Investor360° experience, if you haven’t already.
As you use the new experience, please consider providing feedback through our in-app survey.
What Should You Expect?
The new Investor360° experience will have an updated look and feel, with new features and functionalities. We encourage you to use the improved in-app help for guidance as you navigate the tool. In addition, new in-app help training videos (simply select the question mark button) are available in Investor360° via the Getting Started with Investor360° tile. These videos will guide you through the new experience:
- Customizing the Dashboard
- Customizing Holdings View
- Exporting Account Activity
- Uploading Documents
- Markets and Research
We have also attached a popular features guide for you to view.
Please note that the Investor360° mobile application will not be updated until later this year. If you choose to access investor360.com from a browser on a mobile device, however, you will be taken to the new experience.
For additional instructions, click here.