For the second year, CenterBridge Planning Group was proud to sponsor the annual Cheers for Charity fundraiser at Empire Farm Brewery on September 20th, 2018. This exciting event is sponsored for the benefit of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central New York. RMHC of CNY has been in operation since 1982, and has helped keep over 18,000 families together since opening its doors 36 years ago.
The event was held in Empire’s spacious cellar, where guests enjoyed games of pool & foosball, wine & brews at the open bar, crudités and live entertainment provided by one of CNY’s best solo artists, Joe Altier. Guests enjoyed a spread of appetizers, paired with four of Empire’s most popular beers. On the menu: risotto balls with Boursin cream sauce paired with Skinny Atlas Light, smoked citrus chicken wings paired with the Slo Mo IPA, braised beef & bleu cheese crostini paired with the Black Magic Stout, and for dessert, White Aphro cookies paired with their White Aphro brew.
The event was a great success and nearly $4,000 was raised for this incredible organization. RMHC of CNY accepts more than just monetary donations; here are a few additional ways you can help:
- Preparing/delivering a home-cooked meal to RMHC of CNY’s “House That Love Built”
- Collecting “Wish List” items, such as gift cards, food items, household items and toys/clothing
- Volunteering your time to assist with administrative duties in the office
- Volunteering to help out with the planning of special events & projects
- Purchasing items through AmazonSmile – .5% of your purchase will be donated to RHMC of CNY
To learn more about how to get involved, click here.
Thank you to everyone who attended and made this event possible. We look forward to seeing you next year!